A reminder that the following groups are eligible for free influenza vaccines:
- People aged 65 or older
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months to 5 years or 15 years and older
- Residents of nursing homes
- Those predisposed to severe influenza, requiring hospitalisation
- People who have cardiac disease, chronic respiratory conditions, are immunocompromised, diabetes & other metabolic disorders, chronic neurological conditions, renal disease, haematological disorders, Down syndrome (and fall under one of the preceding categories), are obese (BMI≥30kg/m2, and fall under one of the preceding categories), alcoholism requiring medical treatment/hospitalisation (and fall under one of the preceding categories).
Please contact the clinic for more information, or to make an appointment.